Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stupid quiz results

Argh! I let myself be sucked in by Sir Phil's ruthless cheeriness and love of LJ memes! And then I went off and checked out his mates and discovered that Duke C is actually my evil twin Skippy. It's a scary world.

You scored as IV - The Emperor. The Emperor represents power. There is nothing subtle about this Tarot card. The Empress has power through love.The Emperor has power through power. He is in control, he is forceful and ambitious. Nothing will stop him. He is a natural leader, having either been born to the role or having disposed of all those who stood in his way. If well aspected in a Tarot spread this card can indicate success. It represents obstacles overcome, goals reached and ambition fulfilled. If badly aspected it can indicate either weakness or an abuse of power.

II - The High Priestess


94%

IV - The Emperor


94%

III - The Empress


94%

XI: Justice


88%

XVI: The Tower


88%

I - Magician


81%

VIII - Strength


75%

XIII: Death


75%

XIX: The Sun


75%

X - Wheel of Fortune


63%

0 - The Fool


56%

VI: The Lovers


31%

XV: The Devil


0%

Which Major Arcana Tarot Card Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


In other, much more sensible news, I finally worked out how to throw a wrap (I suppose it really only took 20 minutes, but I'm used to getting things in under five!) and we have a cunning plan to make the second not-quite fitting helmet into a fitting neatly helmet. Anyone want to buy a virtually unused sallet for about $300? It's nice and shiny!

But the best news of all is that the Hamster has his driver's licence back. Right, off to finish the sensible post with actual SCA reading matter in it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is not a stupid quizz. I think it is pretty accurate actually. :P

After all who would have thunk that you would come up as the all powerful Emperor card.

Good to see you can be suckered in by Cheeriness though :D

9:36 am  
Blogger Cunning Plans Dept. said...

Surely if it was accurate it would be the Empress ... no, hang on, choking on my own sarcasm.

Now the question is Emperor D, are you feeling well aspected?

And hooray for learning a wrap and enjoying the humbling experience of taking longer than you think it should ;p The latter is an important thing to get used to.

11:59 am  
Blogger Miss D said...

All quizzes are stupid, delightful Sir P, and I have written enough over my time to know this to be true. Fun stupid, I will grant you.

Although looking at the quiz itself, it does seem a little more subtle than the average, as I tied on the card that rules through power, the Empress who rules through love and the High Priestess who controls through intuition (and they thought I learned nothing mystic during my hippie childhood!) And I actually do spend a lot of my life having my intuition flash warning signs, which half the time I over-ride (badly aspected!!) due to my insistence that logic rules.

And Mr B, given a choice between ruling through power and love, which did you think I would make? Yes. I am feeling well aspected. Because due to the absence of any external contenders I am my own nemesis and frequently lecture myself on how easily I could turn really evil rather than just the amusing amounts of evil that are currently there.

As to wraps, it's still working this morning, so I have really learned it, not just fluked it for one session. I know it seems so vain to say that I think I should learn things in five minutes, but that is five minutes on top of 14 years of intensive ballet training when I was meant to learn physical moves nearly instantaneously.

J keeps laughing at this because he will say something like "I spend months trying to teach someone that!" and I reply "Yes, but did they have their learning abilities drilled into them by small Russian women with walking sticks? I think not!"

I still expect to lose a lot, but I should have well-executed shots in my losing bouts.

12:38 pm  
Blogger The Retro Seamstress said...

Just don't ever try to throw and incredibly high wrap when you haven't warmed up. That's how I buggered up my shoulder earlier this year and it took 6 months of physio to fix up (though would have taken less if I hadn't been bloody minded about fighting at Festival)

1:51 pm  
Blogger Cunning Plans Dept. said...

Logic schmogic, there's people involved. If you can't go with your intuition by now then it's all "malo aspecto" for you.

Love-vs-power... judging by the stories, it used to be one and is now the other.

Sounds like we need more small russian women with walking sticks in schools then. Between that and teaching critical thought, we'd be set!

Now I'm off to plan some good rituals, probably involving norks.
High Priestess B

9:49 am  
Blogger deense said...

Go the Hamster!

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home