Friday, July 21, 2006

Another brief diversion

Sir Phil popped by and left a post on my blog, but I don't have an LJ account to say anything back on his (which J showed me how to find). So Phil, if you're reading, YAY for fitness. It is good for you and makes many other problems disappear in a warm inner glow of endorphins and pain.

And, just for you, I took the Goth test, which is surprisingly accurate for those who knew me 20 years ago. These days I score as a Grumpy Old Woman, but there was no category for that. Deense, I have seven buttonholes done.


You scored as Romantic Goth. You are a romantic goth, better known as a traditional goth. You are probably quickly identified as a goth by outsiders. Black lace, bats, and moonlit cemetaries are just a few of your favorite things. Click on my name to take my other tests if you liked this one.

Romantic Goth


88%

Ethereal Goth


79%

Old-school Goth


75%

Anything-Goes Goth


58%

Death Rocker


58%

Perky Goff


54%

Industrial/Rivet-Head


54%

Fantasy Goth


50%

Cyber-goth


46%

Understanding Outsider


46%

Confused Outsider


21%

What subcategory of Goth best fits you?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

Blogger deense said...

You've now succumbed to the world of polls! It'll never end now, you'll soon have both and lj and a blog, possibly even a myspace account!

YAY Buttonholes! You are the buttonholing queen, I still maintain this.

10:26 pm  
Blogger AutumnHeart said...

Polls are the foundation of all blogging procrastination: less work than memes and every one of the suckers links to another one...

Hi Miss D - I figured you had to be around the blogosphere somewhere, then I read the comments on deense's blog and lo! here you are :)

(Aeron by yet another name)

10:57 pm  
Blogger Miss D said...

Yes, I am the buttonholing queen. I was going to do the other 12 tonight but I went for a walk and forgot to tape Veronica Mars. Oh well.

Hello Aeron!! I was not in the blogosphere until very recently, but have now made up for it by writing small essays for every post. Can we spell someone has no writing or editing gigs at the moment and is procrastinating about cleaning the house and/or writing a great novel?

As you have rightly spotted, I have now even procrastinated about blogging. Maybe it's not just buttonholes where I am right royally gifted?

Big hugs, at any rate!

11:35 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, funnily enough I don't actually write in blogger, I just created an account so I could comment on your blog.

Your blog will continue to entertain me at work when things are quiet :)

W00t to that.

And what a sexy goth I imgaine you would be :)

10:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home